Program of Action


At the end of my rope, I'm learning to walk  upon the waters
Some fellow made this possible with such a competence

I write night and day until I'm blue in the face
It's the best way to fly in the face of not writing at all

I'm becoming a Hikikomori
It's less depressing than catching Asian flu with  dull friends

I make it easy to pardon my French
Being the only one who understand what I say
 
 I'm trying to meet myself halfway
It's a better solution than going in opposite directions

 I say my piece in different languages
It's healthier than falling in pieces in only one


 I worked so much on my own seasoning I'm now worth my salt
It doesn't hurt as much as rubbing it on old wounds


 I was built on sand and one night, the earth moved
I allow the dust to settle before dreaming of any new castle in Spain.




November 2010